There are So Many Things To Do In Stowe
Are you here on vacation, and everyone else you know is skiing? Looking for something to do until they come back? Here are some suggestions:
1. Walk, snowshoe or hike in Smuggler's Notch - just steps away from the Mt. Mansfield parking area.
2. Snowshoe at Trapp Family Lodge, or one of the many Stowe Land Trust conserved properties, like Wiessner Woods, or Kirchner Woods.
3. Treat yourself to a spa day! Topnotch, Stoweflake and The Lodge all offer wonderful options for treating yourself to what you deserve.
4. Relax at a cozy coffee shop, or at Cork in the afternoon with a glass of wine, after checking out the art exhibit at Helen Day Art Center, or perhaps checking out a book at the library.
5. Shop 'til you drop at any one of these places, and more.
6. Take in that movie you've been wanting to see, by treating yourself to a matinee.
7. Check out the Stowe Area Association website for a continued list of fun things to do.
Enjoy your stay in Stowe, Vermont, and happy New Year!