1. When was Stowe chartered?
2. When was the first Winter Carnival in Stowe?
3. What was the most popular Winter Carnival event the 1st year?
*Las Vegas Night
4. What year was America's oldest ski patrol founded - which was in Stowe?
5. Who was the 1st person to ski down Mt. Mansfield?
*Dartmouth Librarian Nathaniel Goodrich
6. Who cut the 1st ski trail in Stowe?
*Charlie Lord (1930)
7. What was the name of the 1st ski trail cut on Mt. Mansfield?
8. Who played the piano for years at Sister Kate's?
9. What was the name of the Cotillion held in spring in the 1980's?
For more on Stowe's rich ski history, check out Pat Haslam's wonderful book that was recently published: Ski Pioneers of Stowe, Vermont: The First Twenty-Five Years