Where is the Best Bang for Your Dollar in Stowe, Vermont?
Are you thinking of buying a home in Stowe? The village of Stowe is where it is happening, and the homes throughout the area are where you can find the best value and the best time for you and your family.
Here is what is offered in the town of Stowe:
- A variety of excellent restaurants specializing in local foods, craft beers, and wines
- 3-plex movie theater serving cocktails while you enjoy the movie
- Local theater groups performing all year round
- Stowe Performing Arts with music at the Helen Day Art Center gazebo, and in the Trapp Family meadow
- World class resort and world class skiing
- Acclaimed Helen Day Art Center
- Ski Museum
- Vermont artisan stores
- Boutique shops
- One of the best mountain biking areas
- Five star hotels, newly renovated ski lodge hotels
- Miles of cross country ski trails, including the famous Trapp Family Lodge Outdoor Center
- Summer festivals including British Invasion Car Show
- Jazz Festival; and Art On Park throughout the summer season
- Coffee shops featuring Vermont artisan coffees
- Large farmers’ market
- Maple sugar shacks for tasting and buying
- Dog sledding, snowmobiling
- 33 miles of Lamoille Valley Rail Trail (additional 60+ to be built) for biking and 4-season recreation, plus the award winning Greenway 5.5 mile bike path along the river.
There are many more features offered, but the most important one is the community. Stowe is not just a vacation destination. When you own in Stowe you become part of a large neighborhood of year-round residents, as well as second home owners, who all work together to make Stowe the friendly community it is known for.
When considering Stowe, the most notable aspect is the property prices. You are able to buy into a world class resort, a picturesque New England town, with an international airport nearby, a small airport capable of bringing in small jets, and an interstate from three major areas, New York, Boston and Montreal, for less than other comparable resorts. And if you are looking for luxury homes, we have the best deals from $1,000,000 and $2,000,000. Homes which include acreage, views, pools, tennis courts, streams, upwards of 3,000 sq. feet, multiple bedrooms, fine craftsmanship from Vermont builders, local woods, and granite from Vermont quarries. These homes would be millions of dollars in other resorts, but not here in Stowe. Our homes are tucked into beautiful settings with quiet and reserved elegance, where life is relaxed, the country air is clean and homeowners can enjoy the cosmopolitan flare of Stowe village and the Stowe Mountain Resort.
Come Discover Stowe - one of the best kept secrets in the U.S.